Accountancy and Finance
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 5 years ago|
Critical Purpose of Role:
- Take full ownership of the payroll process and drive through new processes, process improvements and have involvement in a new payroll system implementation.
- Manage all payroll information throughout the business and maintain best practice within the payroll system.
- Input all changes i.e. starters, leavers, overtime, bonus, commissions, tax codes, pension contributions and run the monthly payroll in Access SelectPay for approximately 450 employees.
- Check and verify payroll information and be able to identify errors and ensure a high level of accuracy, prior to authorisation by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Preparing monthly payroll and pension journals and analysing payroll variances.
- Run annual year end processes - P11d's, P35's, P60's, PSA and Class 1A NI submissions.
- Pension scheme administration and auto enrolment.
- Work closely with HR on pay and non-pay benefits.
- Ensure all deadlines with the HM Revenue and Customs are adhered to keep up to date with legislation changes.
- Assist with the implementation of a new payroll system to go-live in April 2017.
- Able to communicate effectively with strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi task and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and ensure deliverables are provided in accordance with business requirements.
- Excellent at time management and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong team player, supporting Finance and HR colleagues.
- Good with numbers and has an eye for detail.
- Proactive and always looking for continuous improvement.
Relevant Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of monthly payroll with 400 - 500 employees.
- Full ownership of the payroll process in a previous role.
- Immediately available.
- Confident enough to hit the ground running.
- Access SelectPay experience.
- Payroll systems implementation experience.
Sorry, this job is no longer available