My client is one of the well known Investment Management firms based in London. With a great reputation in the market, they are now looking for an addition to their Investment risk and performance department. An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious performance analyst to join the team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Standard reports and benchmarks to various business units
- Ensure GIPS compliance and verification
- Use in house performance systems
- Perform Analyst Perfromance System maintenance checks
- Working directly with the Performance Team Head.
Successful Candidate must have:
- Degree in mathematics or finance
- CIPM Certification
- Good knowledge of asset types: equities, bonds, derivatives, etc.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an asset management environment