|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
The main functions of the role ae as follows:
- GIPS composite maintenance.
- Provision of standard and Ad-Hoc composite reports and indication of benchmarking of various business units.
- Analyse Post portfolio statistics.
- Provision and maintenance of portfolio characteristics.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with other team members across numerous global positions.
You'll be educated to A level standard, and CPIM CERTFIED and with a minimum of 5 years asset performance experience. Candidates are required to have in-depth knowledge of all asset types, knowledge of GIPS and competent in dealing with analysis of large volumes of complex data. Candidates are expected to be self starters, results driven and have the willingness to share performance knowledge with others coupled with great organisational skills.
Sorry, this job is no longer available