|Salary:||£150 - £200 per day|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
My client is a reputable Investment Management firm based in the City. Because of workload increase they are currently looking for a new addition to their team. This is a great opportunity to work in a great successful team.
Your duties will include:
* Produce accurate and timely Performance data
* Performance reporting follows a monthly cycle for the Institutional Marketing / Fund Managers / Senior Management.
* Provide and explain Attribution reports to other departments
* Assist where necessary to produce ad-hoc Performance data for other Departments
* Provide feedback to the Investment Decision Process.
* Maintain strong internal / external relations
* Help drive team forward and promote team-working
The successfull candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role. The candidate must have CIPM or CFA qualification and understanding of GIPS performance.
Sorry, this job is no longer available