|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
£35000 - £40000 + Bonus + Benefits
Growing global private equity and real estate investment company with multi office locations and responsibility for multi portfolios of assets.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 12 - 36 months financial services experience
- Strong Stats /Maths / Economics background including a degree which has included statistical or maths modules
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to understand excel based formulas
- Strong attention to detail and experience of data mining
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills as well as ability to take ownership of tasks
- Able to work independently but as part of a larger team effort.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong interest/awareness of external economic conditions & trends.
Reporting to the Head of Operations and Technical Services within this growing private equity investment business, you will provide information to enable a greater understanding of performance of underlying assets within private equity, alternative and real estate assets held within the portfolios. Apart from mainstream PE and real estate assets the portfolios also include infrastructure buyout and some Bonds. You will also provide information and data concerning reporting solutions. The number of portfolios is expected to expand further in 2019. There will be some travel in this role. The successful candidate will also be supported in studying for the CFA and CISI. Responsibilities include a mix of business as usual tasks which will account for circa 60% of the role. These include:
- Monthly analysis and delivery of agreed performance reporting for the PE & Real estate (alternative) portfolios
- Analysis of Total returns, IRR, Investment multiples, DPI's and Yield on Cost
- Produce the CIO reporting based on agreed style
- Analyse various analytics before release to the client
- Prepare and review investment measurable reporting
- Provide ad-hoc analysis of performance/quantitative reporting
- Resolve any performance queries and the main point of contact regarding performance analysis
- Oversight of the offshore team and providing feedback for the performance appraisal
- Continual review of the processes and procedures and improve the control environment of the reports delivered
You will also be involved in new Client implementation/change management. This includes:
- Providing support to the business development and implementation team which might include attendance and participation in meetings from a portfolio monitoring perspective.
- Liaise daily colleagues and advising on proposed performance analytics for the type of asset class and investment type
- Be a key player in the development and implementation of new investor reporting solutions, including participation in the testing & design environments.
- Proactive in documenting procedures and policies as part of new client take-on to enhance resilience.
Additionally you will be involved in research and development of new services and new business proposals and also taking part in presentations.
Sorry, this job is no longer available