|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Bens|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
- Standard & adhoc periodical composite reports, flash reports and benchmarks to various business units.
- Review of ex Post portfolio statistics i.e. turnover, risk ratios etc.
- GIPS composite maintenance in the yearly LDN and TKY GIPS verification.
- Use and maintenance of performance software systems such as Factset & in house performance systems.
- Provision and maintenance of Portfolio Characteristics, Turnover and Market Cap Breakdown.
- Back up for Analyst Performance System maintenance checks.
- Other ad-hoc or project work as delegated to you
- Educated in a numerate discipline (A level).
- CIPM certified
- Knowledge of all asset types: equities, bonds, derivatives, etc.
- Knowledge of GIPS performance standards.
- Advanced Excel skills and a competent user of attribution software.
- Technically competent in the analytical use of data
- Good written and oral communication skills.