|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
A leading asset management firm has just released two roles for junior members to join them. This is an exciting opportunity for those looking to develop a career within client services. As a Personal Client Assistant you'll be supporting advisors and clients alike in their goals. You'll be tasked with advising and client support for new business and client servicing.
Core Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Arranging appointments and diary management. Preparing meeting packs for said meetings.
- Data Management - ensuring all data is collected, submitted and inputted accurately. Also ensuring that information is updated correctly.
- Managing cash management and movements.
- Preparing valuations.
- Ad-Hoc duties.
You'll be required to ensure that you are able to demonstrate and understanding of regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practising effective risk management taking account of outcome for clients. You'll also be required to demonstrate an understanding of compliance and procedures relevant to the role.
- Must have an excellent attention to detail with excellent record keeping and reporting skills.
- Strong team player with a good communication skills.
- Proactive attitude and the ability to multi-task.
- Exceptional IT skills
- Previous financial services experience preferred