|Salary:||£18500 - £21000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
£18,500 - £21,000
A leading asset management firm within the UK. They offer a broad range of services to help clients manage their wealth and achieve their financial and lifestyle objectives. The financial advice and investment management services are provided by highly qualified professionals who have serviced clients for many years, and through different economic cycles.
The company are currently looking for their next "Personal Client Assistant". As a Personal Client Assistant you'll be supporting advisors and clients alike in their goals. You'll be tasked with advising and client support for new business and client servicing. Full training will be provided to the right candidate to ensure you're capable of delivering exceptional service every time.
Core Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Managing leads with the Client Relationship System (CRM).
- Updating static data.
- Arranging appointments and diary management. Preparing meeting packs for said meetings.
- Data Management - ensuring all data is collected, submitted and inputted accurately. Also ensuring that information is updated correctly.
- Managing cash management and movements.
- Preparing valuations.
- Handling and administration of Incoming and Outgoing communications covering all aspects of client instructions.
- Documentation management.
- Ad-Hoc duties.
You'll be required to ensure that you are able to demonstrate and understanding of regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practising effective risk management taking account of outcome for clients. You'll also be required to demonstrate an understanding of compliance and procedures relevant to the role.
- Must have an excellent attention to detail with excellent record keeping and reporting skills.
- Strong team player with a good communication skills.
- Proactive attitude and the ability to multi-task.
- Exceptional IT skills
- Previous financial services experience preferred
Please note that due to high levels of interest received for the roles, only candidates who are of particular interest and relevance to the role will be contacted.
Sorry, this job is no longer available