|Salary:||£30000 - £50000 per annum|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
Location: London, Victoria
One of the leading investment fund platforms and FinTech compliance incubators in the UK.
They support over 300 clients and run their own in-house Investment Management and Private Equity investment strategies.
Their clients are of institutional nature and range from fund management start-ups to large investment firms with well-established track records who utilise a board array of investment strategies such as: long only, long/short equities, global macro, credit, distressed, fixed income, private equity, venture capital, real estate-related and fund of fund strategies
They are seeking a PHP Developer with experience in office workflow management or document management systems utilizing "SOLID" development principals.
Their in-house development team is expanding with openings on various levels of experience. You will be working alongside an award-wining team of professionals who are passionate about what they do and how they do it. Based in the London office, the team member will be supporting the implementation modules and enhanced functionality for new releases of the existing software suite.
- System development of a web-based, cloud-based compliance management / document management / workflow management system
- Delivery of front-end and back-end PHP implementation in accordance with formal and informal specifications
- Develop extensions in a modular way to an existing (newly developed) application
- Participate in rapid prototyping sessions to create new modules
Bachelors Degree in a relevant field completed
Experience & Skills:
- Min 1-4 years PHP Development experience of MVC driven architectures utilizing the "SOLID" development principals
- Experience in relevant PHP frameworks (e.g. Cake or similar), developing in a LAMP environment
- Having the right combination of a 'can- do' approach, strong work ethic, integrity and attention to detail
- Well organised, punctual, detailed and accurate, can work quickly to tight deadlines
- Experience in Agile development cycle methodology
- Ideally an understanding of office workflows and document driven processes
- Has genuinely written innovative and exciting code that you can demonstrate to us
You can look forward to thriving in a dynamic, creative, innovative and supportive environment.
The salary is in accordance with experience and seniority level paying £35k-£50k with a benefits package which includes a bonus scheme, private medical, pension scheme, and more.
This role will provide the successful candidate with an outstanding opportunity to further develop their career.
Sorry, this job is no longer available