My client, a major Fianncial Services Organization, is currently working on a major onboarding program for which they are looking for a PMO/Business Analyst to assist them with this implementation.
The successful PMO/Business Analyst will co-ordinate the efforts of the internal operations teams, the client and other stakeholders in terms of transfering the clients operations onto thier own systems.
My client is looking for a PMO or Business Analyst with Operations experience and experience of onboarding clients onto operations systems and subsiquent implementation work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Business Operations teams ensuring:
- The Future State Operating Model is understood
- The teams are operationally ready to support the in-scope business activities;
- All teams have completed required tasks
- Prepare and co-ordinate reviews of the 'Green Light Criteria'
- Document tracking the completion of tasks critical to the project and business teams' readiness for migration
- Co-ordinate training
- Support other Operational Readiness activities as required
My client is looking for:
* Minimum of 5 years relevant professional experience gained in the asset management - investment operations preferred.
* Business Analysis/PMO Analysis experience
* Project experience in on-boarding