|Salary:||£176 - £200 per day|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
The successful candidate will have:
- 2,3 years experience in a fixed income role
- previous experience in reconciliations, fund valuations
* You will have strong analytical skills and a positive organised approach to investigating queries and exceptions.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and willingness to communicate with colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
* You have the ability to plan and run multiple priorities and tasks with the skills to adapt and be flexible to change in a delivery focused, deadline driven environment.
* You will be able to work confidently both independently and as part of a team.
* You understand investment markets and the settlement of securities. Understanding of product and fund valuation useful.
* Strong MS Windows applications, specifically Excel.
* Ability to build strong positive relationships with both internal and external clients.
* Willing to assume responsibility and take ownership of tasks assigned.
Sorry, this job is no longer available