|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
Portfolio Operations Analyst
To £30,000- £35,000 + bonus + Benefits
They are a newish wealth management company with a difference. They are an off shoot of another larger wealth management company who have decided to back key portfolio managers. The team will comprise of 6 people in the company and therefore being a small environment and the sole Portfolio Operations Analyst, you must have "hands on" wide ranging skills but also willing to develop skills and are in a growth stage in terms of your career. This is an excellent opportunity to gain really good experience, skills and responsibility in a growth business.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
* Fluent in English
* Wishes to become CF30 Qualified
* Basic understanding of Financial Products in a wealth management context
* Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite particularly Excel as
* Independent working style and good team player in a smaller environment
* Committed, flexible, multitasking, and accurate to details
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
* Efficient and organised time management skills
Working in a small team, your responsibilities will include:
* Set up and maintain client portfolio records to ensure that they are kept up to date and provide an accurate record of stock transactions, holdings, tax costs and valuations in a time efficient manner.
* Support Relationship Managers to provide excellent service to high net-worth clients
* Handle customer interactions through a range of channels (phone, email, letter)
* Liaising with investment managers and custodian relating to client portfolios / transaction
* Be the clients point of call when Relationship Managers are travelling or out of office
* Account opening, KYC, and due diligence
* Processing and monitoring client instructions (payment orders, foreign exchange, Securities transaction etc.)
* Produce valuations and monthly portfolio statements / reports for all clients in an efficient and timely manner
* Liaising with clients on behalf of the select advisers, ensuring that all communications are carried out in a professional and courteous manner.
* Assemble all necessary documentation for Client Meetings, not limited to presentations /meeting materials/review documentation and confidential information.
* Interaction with property agents on all the activities relating to letting of client properties
* General administration tasks including logging post, scanning, filing, printing, archiving
* Ad hoc project work