|Salary:||£28000 - £36000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
PR Account Executive
£28,000 - £36,000 + Benefits + Training
My client are a specialist agency focusing on financial and professional services clients. They are well-regarded for achieving excellent results for our clients in the most influential national and international media. They provide a unique level of business insight. They regularly produce pioneering research into a diverse range of topics for clients such as human rights cases, emerging market syndicated loans, tax investigations into High Net Worths, product recalls, insolvency and IPO's etc. They well known in the industry for 'getting PR right.'
This role is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys writing and the excitement of getting that writing into the national and international media. You'll be working in conjunction with a wide range of clients including; law firms, banks, private equity funds, hedge funds, other specialist lenders and financial advisors. You'll be part of a team that offer the full range of public relations, media relations, media training, social media campaigns, and opinion research. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Drafting press releases and research reports.
- Participating in client meetings and producing contact reports.
- Attending meetings with newspaper and broadcast journalists.
- Crisis communications.
- Contributing to the management of our business and its growth.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Journalism, PR, or financial services experience essential as candidate needs in depth knowledge of UK financial services and/or professional services.
- University graduate.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Experience managing a colleague or team.
- Strong organisational and IT skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and provide solutions in a fast-moving environment.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and also as a good team player.
- Able to cope with deadlines.
Sorry, this job is no longer available