|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£21 - £24 per hour|
|Job Published:||about 5 years ago|
My client is a leading global financial services provider with over 30,000 employees worldwide based in Canary Wharf. They are rapidly growing their assets under management to become one of the biggest and well known brands! Currently, they are seeking a bright and motivated individual who has good knowledege of asset pricing across various investment types (equities, bonds, derivatives) to join them as a Pricing Administrator!
- Performs administrative pricing role to an accurate level and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Uses Navigator and RKS platforms to price, validate and complete client valuations and answer any queries giving precise explanations and relevant back up.
- Use Bloomberg and IDC vendor systems to validate prices and back up movements.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and communicate/respond to issues in a timely manner.
- Use excel spread sheets to correlate reports and management information.
- Good working knowledge of Bloomberg, Reuters and IDC.
- Experience of working in a financial environment.
- Experience of sourcing and backing up prices (at least 2 years).
- Strong Excel skills.
- Must be a quick learner and able to easily adapt.
- Numerate and IT literate.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Internal systems - Navigator, MCH, RKS.
- Corporate actions knowledge
- Good working knowledge of various investment types (equities, bonds, derivatives, collective investment schemes).
Sorry, this job is no longer available