Who they are:
My client, a leading provider of financial services to institutional investors such as investment management and research are currently looking for a Procurement Analyst to join their team on a contractual basis with a potential view for extension. With a worldwide presence in over 25 countries they currently have over $21 trillion in assets under custody.
Who they are looking for:
The client is looking for a Procurement Analyst to work very closely alongside the Senior Contractor. The successful candidate will be required to have some procurement experience with a legal background and strong negotiation skills. It is essential candidates understand multinational organisations to know the differences between the UK and overseas. Previous experience within Financial Services would be a big advantage, also fluency in Italian, French and German.
The client is looking for candidates with exposure or experience with the following: RFx work/support, Statement of Work (SOW) reviews, Master Services Agreement (MSA) negotiations and software licensing agreements etc.
- Reporting into Global Procurement
- Support contract negotiations and contract administration (services and IT contracts)
- Good customer relationship skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Liase with different departments within the organisation as well as vendors
Qualifications and experience:
- Law degree - will need work experience too
- Minimum 2 years experience within similar role
- Lawyers will be considered with a preference for supporting the business lines or contract administrators
Candidates must fulfill what is required in order to be considered for this role. It is essential candidates have a good Financial Services background with experience within Procurement.