|Salary:||£30 - £35 per hour|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
The candidate will support Procurement on contract generation and end to end procurement of services or products. They will support contract negotiations and contracts administration (RFx work/support, Statement of Work (SOW) reviews, Master Services Agreement (MSA) negotiations, software license agreements, etc.).
The ideal candidate:
- Experience with redlining, version control, playbooks and meeting operating standards is required as this will be a fast paced through-put environment.
- Candidates should have a solid contract negotiating background (services & IT contracts a plus).
- Customer relationship skills and experience negotiating international agreements is a plus. Candidate will be interfacing with internal business stakeholders, as well as suppliers.
- Recent law school graduates (with previous work experience), lawyers with a preference for supporting the business lines, procurement or contract administrators with strong experience will all be considered.
- Position will report into a centralized contracting competency centre and will act under the coordination of an experienced resource based in London.
- Languages - European (French, German or Italian preferred)
- Degree preferred but not essential
They are based in London and are easily accessible on public transport.