|Salary:||€50000 - €60000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
Product and Analytics Manager
The company is an established start-up company which provides market intelligence to the global business aviation market for customers such as for example MROs, aircraft operators, airports and leasing companies. Their aim is to provide the best business intelligence to customers across the industry.
Due to the expansion, they now have an opportunity for a resourceful and ambitious professional to join their team in Germany.
The duties of the role include but aren't limited to:
- Working closely with our data team to translate potential data-driven ideas and requirements into fully developed product solutions.
- Managing the regular preparation and compilation of contracted reports, as well as the ad-hoc need to design and create new reports to meet customer demand.
- Managing customer feedback and queries on distributed reports, including the responsive research, correction and republishing of reports, as necessary.
- Taking on the road-map for updating and improving our standard reporting and platform applications, liaising between our data-engineering and customer-facing resources.
- Initiating proposals for new analytics and reports based on perceived customer business needs, and required/available data elements.
- Recommend technologies that can enhance our use of existing data, also identify missing data elements that might be added to improve the value of our reports and provide more concrete insights to users
- Project-managing the creation and design of such new reports, or development of existing reports, joining the sales team in demonstrating the value of these reports to customers.
- Create use cases, user stories, UI mock-ups, and detailed product requirement documents to support our sales and marketing channels.
Who they are looking for
To be considered for this role, you should meet the following criteria:
- Fluent English and German
- Excellent academic credentials
- At least 5 years' experience working in or with the aviation industry
- Previous experience in operations, financial analysis, business intelligence would be a plus
- Good understanding of complete supply chain within the industry
- Highly numerate
- Organised self-starter, with drive and commitment; able to work independently with little supervision.
- Very well organised, detail-oriented, analytical, reliable, conscientious
Sorry, this job is no longer available