|Salary:||€80000 - €86000 per annum + Extra Allowances|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
Analytics and Product Manager
€80'000 - €90'000 + Extra allowances
The company is an established boutique company with a technology-based approach to providing actionable market intelligence to the global business aviation industry. Due to the expansion, they are looking to hire an Analytics and Product Manager in order to manage and develop valuable products for customers, and work closely with the Directors.
The duties of the role include but aren't limited to:
- Working closely with operations team to translate data sources and product ideas and concepts into clearly defined products for specific types of customer.
- Convincing the Management team that the product is feasible in terms of data availability, product engineering, and market demand.
- Creating the road-map for the product design and build, and closely project-managing milestones to ensure the product is available.
- Working closely with the commercial team to decide on product pricing, market launch and promotion, also on presentations to customers.
In terms of existing product management:
- Working closely with the operations team to prepare and compile contracted products, which many be on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly cycles.
- This task will include data engineering and management, to assist the operations team in meeting very short deadlines for highly-accurate market analysis.
- Working closely with the commercial team, to acquire and respond to customer feedback and queries on distributed products, providing corrective or additional research as required.
- Project-manage backlog of customer requirements as well as initiatives for additional product features and improved user experience.
- Recommending to the management team on ways to improve existing products, such as additional data sources, improved product design, or modified commercial proposition.
- Working closely with the commercial team on promoting the brand and products, including the preparation of presentations, white paper research and marketing promotions.
Who they are looking for
To be considered for this role, you should meet the following criteria:
- The technical aptitude to work out how to translate rich data sources into meaningful and comprehensible business intelligence products.
- The data-sense to be proficient in managing and manipulating large data sets, with critical emphasis on accuracy in calculating and presenting meaningful analysis.
- Commercial aptitude to be able to identify and implement the market insights in the company's products which relate directly to the interests of the customers.
- A very good communicator, liaising directly with many different customers, and clearly conveying requirements and suggestions to the company's operations and commercial teams.
- Most of all, an aptitude for a hard-working start-up culture, within an informal management structure, taking on multiple different roles and open to lots of new challenges.
- Excellent academic credentials. Aeronautical and/or Economics, Statistics, Computer Science degrees welcome.
- At least 5 years working experience preferably 10 years, with an excellent track record of achievement, and senior roles comparable to the job opportunity in question. Preferably experience of working in a start-up business.
- Roles in operations, financial analysis, business intelligence would be useful.
- Experience of working in or with the aviation sector, preferably the business aviation sector. Good understanding of complete supply chain within the industry.
- Strong quantitative skills: data modelling, extraction and manipulation; data transformation, warehousing, architecture and design; experience in working with data visualisation software; know-how of statistical tools and methodologies.
- Fluency in German and English. Any other languages a plus
Sorry, this job is no longer available