|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
Product Delivery Co-Ordinator
£35,000 - £40,000
City of London
An opportunity with a leading Asset Management firm based in the city has become available for a "Product Delivery Co-Ordinator".
Oversight Of The Role:
- To provide single point of contact to a Business development, sales and other functional teams in all aspects of transitional activities.
- Liaise with other transitions teams to ensure effective communication across business lines.
- Assist with client driven transitions such as new take-ons, new fund launches, portfolio changes, restructures etc.
- Review, asses, plan, co-ordinate, document and control all operational activities with transitions.
- Ensure the delivery of transitions in agreed timescales.
As a candidate you'll have:
- 2 Years or more product development/product management experience.
- Solid understanding of UK domiciled UCITS and Non-UCIT structures.
- Experience of managing fund launches, closures and modifications.
- Sound technical knowledge and experience of transitions.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines without compromising the standard of delivery.
- Effective stakeholder management skills.
- IOC/Prince 2 or other professional qualifications advantageous.
- Candidates with funds experience a distinct advantage.
Sorry, this job is no longer available