|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
Project Manager - Real Assets
£400-£450 Per Day
City of London
My client are one of Europe's largest asset managers and a major global investor. My client offers tailored strategies to the needs of institutional and retail investors across the full spectrum of asset classes, including equities, bonds, property, alternatives and cash. They are currently looking to recruit a project manager to assist with a high profile project.
The role is to help support an ongoing, high profile business project involving part of the sale of the business. You'll be supporting the Head of Client Relations on the project deliverables pertaining to the property portion of the business. The project includes transitioning large scale volumes of property assets across to a new strategic client, including coordination of legal requirements, operating model changes and client requests.
- Work Programme Management team to enhance the work stream plan for the Property activity.
- Support all activity required to split a co-invested property fund.
- Identify, log and manage risks pertaining to the property asset transfer in the risk log.
- Identify, log and manage dependencies that may impact the property assets delivery.
- Liaise regularly with stakeholders within the group and with external stakeholders where relevant.
- Project management experience is a must.
- Experience on intra business transfers.
- 5+ years industry experience.
- Background in property asset classes.
- Experience in fund legal structuring.
- PRINCE 2 Project Management Certification