- Take ownership of client change requests and coordinate relevant business areas to bring about successful implementation
- Agree project objectives
- Manage project risk through control of Risks, Actions, Issues and Decisions log (RAID)
- Weekly project status reporting
- Ensure that all aims of the project and project standards are met, on target and to budget
- Communicate any potential issues or delays which may impact the delivery of a project to the client in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist with coordination of fortnightly client change review meeting and Change SRMs and provide accurate MI for discussion
- Maintain an accurate and up to date change log
- Develop ideas based on client's requirements
- Interact with Global counterparts to ensure a common 'best of breed' approach can be used
- Control the analysis of current processes and recommend solutions and improved processes.
- Control identification gaps and discrepancies in information gathered.
- Prepare documentation for and Chair regular Steering Group, Executive Steering group and Joint Client PMO meetings
- Set and maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behaviour, ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures
- Deputise for Manager when required
- Contribute to the development of new products and services
- Participate in client presentations and initiatives
- Provide regular formal and informal briefings to Manager on company and department issues and opportunities
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients, third parties and colleagues, communicating effectively through formalised reporting and ad hoc liaison.
- Ensure that your Manager is kept aware of all significant issues/problems/queries/work in progress that may impact upon the quality of service being given.
At least two years experience of Project Management/Change delivery At least part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) At least five years experience of working in the Insurance services/Investment Management/Third Party Administrator environment or similar. Ability to liaise with third parties - typically clients, auditors and trustees Demonstrate effective time management and organisational skills
PRINCE II Foundation and Practitioner qualification At least five years experience of Project Management/Change delivery
At least part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA or equiv.
At least five years experience of Project Management