|Salary:||£350 - £500 per day|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
- Experience within a banking, investment or financial services environment, with a deep knowledge of operational processes/products.
- Demonstrable expertise in at least two of the following areas: securities, derivatives, structured products, mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity or transactional banking
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills. Project management skills preferred.
- A strategic and analytic thinker, but with the ability to implement and manage day-to-day tasks
- Creative, ready to think outside the box and add input to improving existing workflows
- High attention to detail and solid analytical skills. Have the ability to understand processes and be able to map out requirements and end-to-end assessments with the end goal of identifying gaps
- Ability to take initiative and work without constant supervision
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate, present effectively and tailor communication to audience (technology, senior management, front office, etc).
- Team player who is easy to work with, shows commitment and dedication, and can maintain both a positive attitude and high level of performance on high demand & time-sensitive initiatives
- Advanced MS access and excel with macros knowledge