Brief Role Description:
- Assess and suggest improvements to a newly established daily reporting process for a large pension fund, supporting numerous asset classes.
- Work with the operations team to identify risks, implement and monitor process improvements.
- Support the project manager with other ad hoc tasks.
- Strong experience in Private Equity, Hedge Fund and Real Estate Accounting.
- Experience working in a daily reporting environment.
- Qualified accountant with minimum 5 years PQE.
- Strong process management experience - process reengineering, defining operations processes, proven ability to perform root cause analysis and provided practical recommendations for process improvement with minimal support.
- Project management experience leading role in new business / process implementations
- Investran experience preferable.