|Location:||City of London, London|
Accountancy and Finance
Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Full Study Support|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
Part Qualified/Newly Qualified Accountant - Property/Real Estate + Full Study Support
£30,000 - £35,000
City Of London
A family, property firm centred within London since their inception which has strong ties within the city and a large, growing client basis. The company are confidently expanding from fifty and seeking a new accountant to join the finance team of six. The culture within the company is that of an close, friendly organisation where employees are able to learn and develop in a fast paced environment. They are now looking for an Accountant who possesses a solid educational background with experience/exposure to real estate/property and is highly motivated and able to work autonomously.
The role is highly varied and includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Preparing and processing month end journals
- Assisting with the production of statutory reports
- P&L analysis
- Raising sales invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Analysis across complex datasets
- Will be doing development and investments accounting for properties
Who they are looking for
To be considered for this excellent role, you must meet the following criteria.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a management accounting or financial accounting role.
- Be part qualified (or newly qualified) - working towards completing a professional accountancy qualification, either ACCA,CA or CIMA
- A strong educational background, a minimum of a 2:2 degree with good A-Levels
- A motivated, driven individual with a desire to learn and progress within an organisation with a good personality.
Sorry, this job is no longer available