|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
Proxy Voting Manager
City Of London
£35,000 - £42,000 + Discretionary Bonus + Benefits
My client is one of the UK's leading providers of discretionary investment management services for individuals, charities and professional advisors. They are currently looking to recruit a "Proxy Voting Manager" who will use their skills and experience to effectively manage their proxy voting activities to act in line with the best interests of their clients.
The successful candidate will have experience in Corporate Governance and Proxy Voting and they will be looking to join in a new role and become part of a successful FTSE 250 business. This is an exciting career development opportunity to make a significant contribution to the advancement of Corporate Governance and responsible investment.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Overseeing of proxy voting activities, ensuring timely execution of proxy votes.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the Corporate Governance research provider.
- Proactively respond to queries on Proxy Voting from the Investment Professionals.
- Reviewing, maintaining and developing bespoke proxy voting policies in line with best proactive.
- Attending Investment and Stewardship committee meetings.
- Responding to Governance, Proxy Voting and responsible investment related queries from existing potential clients.
- Maintain the online internal hub in relation to Governance and Proxy Voting.
- Assist the Stewardship Director in implementing the decisions of the stewardship Committee.
Skills and Experience:
- You'll be degree educated in a relevant subject (Law, Finance, Economics and Business).
- You'll be a proactive self starter, organised and be results and detail orientated.
- You'll have the ability to manage complex information with an eye for detail.
- You'll have strong numerical skills and exceptional I.T skills including advanced Excel skills.
- You'll have strong knowledge of UK policy environment issues of Corporate Governance and Stewardship and shareholder rights and responsibilities.
- Relevant ICSA qualifications, IMC, CFA Level 1 or equivalent qualification desirable.
Sorry, this job is no longer available