|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£325 - £350 per day|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Quality & Control Analyst (Level 4 Qualified)
£325-£350 Per Day (Inside IR35)
3 Month FTC
Working within a team of 4 and reporting to the Head of First Line Oversight; The Quality & Control Analyst will take responsibility for first line Quality Assurance (QA). You'll be supporting in the implementation and maintenance of the Risk Management Policy Framework and associated processes and controls. You will deliver control activities required to evidence the delivery of robust customer outcomes and adherence to internal standards across the advisory processes delivered by financial advisors.
* Ensure that the business processes and operating procedures are implemented in accordance to regulatory standards, industry best practice.
* Monitor compliance with the relevant advice and associated policies, identifying and managing risks appropriately (including T&C arrangements, financial, vulnerable customers, advice standards.
* Provide updates to the Head of First Line Oversight Manager regarding trends and recommending improvements to processes and controls to address any issues.
* Provide Quality Assurance of first line functions to ensure adherence to all relevant policies and procedures.
* Deliver monitoring activity to ensure advice output is consistent with best practice and compliant with all applicable regulation and industry best practice.
* Provide verbal and written feedback to colleagues delivering advice on adherence to advice standards and customer outcomes.
* Act as a technical SME and point of contact to support the resolution of advice related issues. Work with the 2nd Line Risk Team as required responding to queries from the regulator, assisting in the resolution of complex advice issues or complaints and assessing the impact of regulatory changes. Act as an SME and work with the Sales Complaints Team to support them in the fair and compliant resolution of complex sales complaints as required.
* Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) - Identify risks and issues to the fair treatment of customers on an individual case basis and support the Head of First Line Oversight to identify and respond swiftly to any potential issues of a wider nature.
* Strong regulatory knowledge and experience of regulated advice processes, in particular mortgage advice.
* Knowledge of methodologies and best practice involved in overseeing sales activity and demonstrating process and policy adherence.
* Good awareness of the wider business and regulatory environment and ability to understand the potential impacts of market and regulatory changes.
* Strong understanding of the principles of risk management, especially in relation to regulatory and customer focused risks.
* Good awareness of customer needs and expectations in the advice market and how these can be met through advice processes.
* Wide experience of quality assurance and control activities designed to identify risks and evidence the delivery of strong customer outcomes.
* Wide experience interpreting and applying regulatory rules to data to assess complaint and fair outcomes.
* Wide experience of providing effective feedback to colleagues and stakeholders to ensure the delivery of good customer outcomes. Experience of delivering trend analysis and process improvement would be an advantage.
* Qualified to provide advice on Lifetime Mortgages by having the following qualifications or equivalent: R01 Regulation & Ethics, CF6 Mortgage Advice, ER1 Equity Release.
Sorry, this job is no longer available