Quality Control Senior Reviewer - 12 Months FTC
£40,000 - £43,000 (DOE)
They are a highly respected and prestigious Investment Manager. They are one of the UK's leading providers of investment management services for individuals, charities and professional advisers. They are currently looking for a Quality Control Team Leader to join their Investment Risk team on a contractual basis. You'll be contributing to the comprehensive analysis of investment management activities, enabling the company to evidence suitability.
- Oversight of quality checking - ensuring the quality, quantity and consistency of scoring of checking outputs. Liaising with the front office to ensure quality checks land effectively.
- Client suitability checks - Undertaking quality checks to ensure document checking is clear and concise, and that feedback follows policy and complies with suitable FCA regulations.
- Support the development of effective Risk Management culture.
- Technical Expertise - Provide investment management conduct risk expertise on best practice technical guidance and FCA/MiFidII regulations. You'll be required to support and train colleagues.
- Educated to undergraduate degree level.
- Professional Qualifications such as IMC or Financial Planning (Lvl 4) essential
- Broad experience of working within Investment Managers/Financial advisors.
- Experienced with investment risk thematic reviews (high standard and evidence of effective outcomes).
- Have experience working in front office change projects.
- Previous line management or experience of running a team and staff development.
- Strong understanding of performance measurement, portfolio construction and suitability recording requirements.
- Strong excel skills.
- A mature approach with strong team leadership skills, proactive in approach and a strong communication skills.