A global AA-rated financial services group, providing wealth and investment management and a range of financial products and services to a base of over 10 million clients globally. These clients include private clients, professional advisors, charities, corporate and institutional clients.
They currently have an estimated £9 billion in assets under management, and have a fearsome reputation for providing high quality, personalised service to their clients.
Covering the entire North West of the UK, you'll be tasked with establishing and building new relationships whilst maintaining existing relationships with financial advisor firms. You'll be tasked with maximising the these relationships and developing the sales penetration in the region.
You'll be required to generate and conduct appointments, whilst keeping up with the propositions that my client offers.
The role requires in depth product knowledge, the confidence to deliver propositions and the passion to deliver results. The role requires the ideal candidate to have the tenacity to conduct the above. In return you are rewarded with the autonomy to manage your own workload, but with the backing of a professional team.
- Ideally Lvl4 Qualified (CII)
- Field based financial services sales experience
- Model Portfolio Knowledge
- Proven track record of business development to high end IFA's and HNW clients.
- Adaptable in approach and the eagerness to learn new propositions.
- Self motivator, tenacious in character and desire to maximise revenue.