Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£43000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Job Published:||over 5 years ago|
£45,000 + bonus + benefits
They are a fast growing UK quoted financial services group whose intention is to develop into the UKs leading savings and lending expert for both corporate and retail customers. They have a strong collegiate culture and can offer progressive career development as the business grows and develops further. Growth is expected to be both organic and by acquisition. Excellent career prospects are available as the business grows.
Reporting to the Senior Regulatory Accountant, you will assist with regulatory and statutory reporting requirements specialising in FSA and Bank of England Reporting. The role involves assisting with both the production of the existing regulatory reports, and also the development and improvement (in conjunction with the finance systems team) of new regulatory reports alongside changes to the production process. The role includes the following:
- Ensuring that all regulatory reporting and relevant financial reporting is timely, compliant and accurate.
- Assisting in detailed analysis of existing FSA and Bank of England reporting and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Assisting in the implementation of Finrep and Corep reporting.
- Assisting in analysis and providing advice on the FSA (or equivalent) regulatory reporting implications of new and existing business.
- Keeping up to date with FSA handbook rule changes and providing an overview to the Finance reporting team and management.
- Assisting in performing scenario analysis for liquidity, capital and related requirements on behalf of the Front Office.
- Undertaking ad hoc projects as required.
Who They Are Looking For
To be considered for this opportunity, you should meet the following criteria:
- Graduate qualified or part qualified accountant with experience and In depth knowledge of regulatory reporting
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret FSA BIPRU/GENPRU & CRR/CRD IV and equivalent regulatory banking requirements
- Related knowledge of the measurement of liquidity and key risks: credit, counterparty, market, operational, etc.
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting software, Lombard Risk Reporter would be ideal
- Analytical with strong commercial and financial acumen
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Location: London, England
Salary: £22000 - £24000 per annum + plus Benefits, bonus and exam costs
Location: London, England
Salary: £105000 - £115000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Business Finance Manager
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £70000 - £76000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits