Accountancy and Finance
|Salary:||£75000 - £90000 per annum|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
My client are looking for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant with experience and knowledge in CASS regulations.
Generating all FCA and HMRC regulatory returns:
- Assisting with financial project work and improving systems (end to end testing, documentation of processes and liaising with the system developers).
- Producing capital adequacy and risk reports.
- Prepare the financial inputs into the ICAAP, CASS, COREP, ILAAP processes.
- Monitor regulatory policy, proposals and consultation papers.
- Documentation and update of regulatory reporting procedures.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- The successful candidate will ideally be fully qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA).
- The candidate must have a detailed knowledge and experience in CASS.
- Microsoft Office - Intermediate level.
- A detailed knowledge and practical experience in compliance/financial regulatory reporting areas relating to capital adequacy and/or liquidity in the following: credit and liquidity risk, ICAAP, COREP, general FCA reporting, Risk management frameworks.
- Understanding of the accounting for financial instruments.
- Verbal communication skills necessary to discuss regulatory matters in a clear and concise manner to internal stakeholders including Compliance, Operations, and Finance teams in overseas offices.
- Enthusiasm and attention to detail to produce regulatory returns that are technically correct and prepared to a high standard of accuracy.
- Assertive and adaptable, with the ability to use common sense and initiative.
- Good team-player, able to work well with a range of different internal stakeholders, including senior management, Compliance, Operations and the members of the Finance team.
- Ability to review and improve processes to achieve greater efficiency and accuracy.