|Location:||City of London, London|
Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£33000 - £36000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
Regulatory Compliance Officer
City Of London
£33,000 - £36,000
My client is currently looking for a Regulatory Compliance Officer to join them. You'll be responsible for ensuring the banks systems and controls meet or exceed the required regulatory standards. You'll have in-depth knowledge of the specialist area, which relates to a specific discipline - Regulatory Compliance.
In addition, you'll need an understanding of the overall business activity and will support the Risk & Compliance Director to achieve the functions business and regulatory objectives.
You'll need to have a firm grasp and understanding of FCA Conduct of Business Sourcebook with the primary responsibility of ensuring that the bank operates within a compliant and controlled risk environment.
- You'll be responsible for ensuring the bank's systems and controls meet or exceed required regulatory compliance standard.
- Assist with regulatory filings with the FCA and other regulators as required. Maintain the firms FCA Approved persons Registrations.
- Providing assistance in preparation for External/Internal Audits and Client visits.
- Organisation and maintenance of Compliance documentation.
- Monitor and review regulatory changes from the PRA/FCA and other relevant regulators, perform initial gap analysis and help implement changes where necessary.
- Help monitor, coordinate and manage the work conducted by the Risk and Compliance teams.
- Produce reports to the senior management of the firm relating to the effectiveness of regulatory compliance as directed by the Risk and Compliance Director.
- Manage compliance/contingency/risk issues within own area of control and the bank.
- Provide advice on regulatory issues on areas of responsibility to all areas of the banks business.
- Monitor adherence to the firms compliance with regulations as directed by the Risk and Compliance Director.
- Arrange, administer and ensure that all staff have appropriate training in relation to Regulatory Compliance.
Qualities and Skills:
- Able to demonstrate knowledge in the core areas of regulatory compliance gained with a financial services organisation.
- Ability and confidence to work with senior members of staff.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Report writing skills.
- Strong planning and organising skills.
- Ability to persuade and influence.
- Team player
Sorry, this job is no longer available