Regulatory Reporting Assistant Manager
£65,000 - £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits + 15% pension
A growing SME London bank whose business is wholesale, corporate and private banking including corporate and private client lending as well as sovereign lending have a role within their finance team of 8. They have a strong multicultural collegiate culture and have a well-run finance function.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- A qualified / part qualified accountant;
- Good understanding of regulatory returns and requirements gained within a bank
- Experience of regulatory returns such as liquidity, ALMM, PRA110, LCR, NSFR, COREP, credit and counterparty credit risk & capital adequacy, LE and AE.
Reporting to the Deputy Financial Controller, you will be producing regulatory returns to include but not limited to COREP, liquidity and central bank reporting. In addition to regulatory reporting, you will assist in ad-hoc requests for regulatory reporting and Financial Reporting and Tax. Responsibilities include:
- Preparing accurate and timely external regulatory returns to PRA, BoE and overseas central bank.
- Daily internal regulatory reporting including LCR, Large Exposures and Treasury pack
- Assisting for accurate and prompt reports, which are made to all supervisory bodies.
- To assist in the overseas banking regulatory authority's regulatory changes, controlling the effects on the business.
- Involvement in key projects within regulatory reporting
- Assist the deputy financial controller with ad hoc tasks as required.
- External relationships with External Auditors, (PRA) Prudential Regulatory Authority and BoE (Bank of England)
There is a possibility to be promoted to Manager in the near future. You will deputise for the Deputy FC, so exposure to staff supervision/management is an advantage but not essential.