Regulatory Reporting Accountant
£60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
City of London
Who they are
They are an IFPRU regulated fixed income sales and trading securities firm with a strong franchise both in London and internationally. They have a collegiate and friendly working environment and are very team cultured.
The Role This is ideal for a person who wants to gain exposure to a wide range of regulatory reports and drive through reporting automations. Particularly, implementing systems and processes to ensure ongoing compliance is well controlled and efficient. Working within the small finance team of 7 and occupying a key position, your role includes the following:
- Daily Large Exposure Reporting for cash accounts.
- Daily Client Money & Client Asset Reconciliations in accordance with CASS Handbook.
- Client Money & Asset Return (CMAR) in accordance with CASS Handbook.
- Asset Encumbrance Reporting to the FCA and common Reporting (COREP) to the FCA.
- Liquidity Reporting to the FCA including FCA 047 & 048; and to Overseas Head Office in the form of FCA 047 & 048 and Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) & Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR).
- Financial Reporting to the FCA including FCA 001 & FCA 002.
- Regulatory Disclosures in the Annual Financial Statements and the provision of advice and guidance on Capital Adequacy Reporting matters under Capital Requirement Directive (CRD) IV.
- Oversee regulatory reporting for the Singapore office.
- Assisting Risk department preparing financial sections of ICAAP, ILAA and Pillar 3 documents.
- Regulatory Reporting Automation Project.
- Producing detailed procedures outlining new processes and automations.
- Lead with new regulatory reporting initiatives and be subject matter expert for Pillar 1.
- Ownership of new reporting requirements, interpret guidance, propose and implement any future developments in the regulatory reporting as required.
Who They Are Looking For
This is a very interesting and key role within a collegiate finance team and a very stable and good company to work for. To be considered for this role you should meet the following criteria:
- A qualified accountant with experience in regulatory reporting under IFPRU.
- You will need to have strong technical accounting skills along with an advanced knowledge of excel
- Ability to communicate across the whole business, both finance and non-finance staff.
- You will need to use own initiative and have excellent stakeholder management skills with a proactive and credible approach.
- You will also need to possess excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.