Regulatory Reporting Manager
£65,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
West End, London
The London office of a Leading Global bank, with an excellent reputation in its market sector offers stability and long-term career scope in a Regulatory Reporting Manager role.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualified Accountant with 2 years in a Regulatory function gained in the Banking Sector
- Regulatory Reporting experience , MUST include liquidity, capital, and statistical reporting
- Acted in second line of defence for regulatory reporting
- Solid understanding of various banking systems and instruments
- Leadership experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Adaptable, team player and solid commercial acumen
- Reporting to the Market and Operational Risk Manager
- Manage and review work performed by staff in the department
- Compliance with FCA/PRA's individual Conduct rules as follows:
- Review , challenge and sign off on the regulatory returns required by the Bank of England and the supervisory returns for the Financial Conduct Authority, Prudential Regulation Authority and European Banking Authority
- Scope of the review includes the following regulatory area: Liquidity, Compliance, Financial Information, Capital, Statistical information and the following regulatory returns (among others): BT, ELS, COR001, FSA001, CC, CL
- Develop and automate review tools to improve efficiencies
- Analysis and communication of policy and market developments in regulatory reporting and update senior management of any upcoming changes
- Support the wider Finance, Risk and Treasury teams and input into the regulatory process of the Bank
- Engage in the production of annual ICAAP, ILAAP, Pillar 3 and RRP and reviews at working group levels
- Maintain and review procedure documentation for processes performed within the Regulatory Reporting Review function to ensure relevance and efficiency.
- Take responsibility for ad hoc tasks within Risk Management, within the wider regulatory and capital management.
- Ad hoc projects and other responsibilities on the request of Management