- Co-ordinate and review the external regulatory returns produced in the UK, the UK consolidated entity's Pillar 3 Report, and internal reporting to senior management in the UK.
- Support the delivery of regulatory reporting for the Group entities across the wider EMEA region.
- Prepare analysis to support the ICAAP process, particularly with regard to stress testing.
- Review consultation papers and statements issued by the FCA and other relevant bodies and determine firm policy for regulatory reporting. Ensure that these policies are adhered to and that new policies are implemented correctly.
- Ensure that regulatory reporting processes adhere to the Group's internal control standards and that appropriate audit evidence is maintained.
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders (Business, Finance, Risk, Legal & Compliance) and become established as an SME for regulatory issues. Leverage these relationships to improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Provide ad hoc regulatory support to senior management and the business as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Several years of regulatory experience acquired within investment management, banking, or an advisory firm.
- Prior experience of preparing FSA returns under BIPRU.
- Prior experience of financial modelling.
- Proficient in Excel (macros, pivots).
- Technically sound with good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the risk environment.
- Confident, professional and friendly in manner, with the ability to be self-motivated, organised and flexible.
- Ability to work under pressure, while maintaining high levels of numeracy and accuracy.
- Desire to progress career and role.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA).