|Location:||City of London, London|
Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
My client, a renowned Financial Services organisation based in the City is looking for a Regulatory Strategist to join their Legal & Compliance Team.
The successful individual will be the eyes and ears of the company making sure that they are aware of the regulations coming down the line and ensuring that they are compliant with what is already in force. You will need to communicate with the Compliance & Legal department and the rest of the company, introducing the topics below in a structured way, identifying what the different departments would need to do and help build up a knowledge library.
Knowledge and Awarness of following regulations desirable:
- Dodd Frank
- MIFiD II
- UCITS V/VI
- Legal or FS Consultancy Background preffered.
- Considerate Regulatory Experience.
- Ability to build strong relationships across the organisation.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You must have a strong executive presence, be detail oriented and well organized with strong interpersonal skills.
Sorry, this job is no longer available