|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS + BONUS|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
£50000 - £55000 + Bonus + Benefits
They are a well known and higly established banking group with a unique brand history.
To manage and develop a portfolio of customers, with specific responsibilities around relationship management and credit control. Principal duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Predominantly leads the bank's relationship and manages a portfolio in such a way that delivers the highest level of customer service.
- Ensures that the Bank looks after customers in the best possible way through natural promotion of the bank's services, and external introductions via the 'trusted adviser' approach
- Assess and make recommendations for suitability of prospective customers.
- Prepare Customer reviews in a timely manner.
- Proactive Customer contact, and support RMA where necessary on day to day issues.
- Provide internal guidance on banking issues.
- Letters to customers and professional intermediaries with an ownership of circa 6
- Business development in line with set objectives to help meet collective departmental [targets]- existing customers and developing professional contacts.
- Ensures there is a high, diverse, attendance rate across the Relationship Manager population.
- Sets high standards & follows established bank policies and procedures ensuring they demonstrate accountability in their role.
- Responsible for the effective management, or day to day oversight, of the RMA to help achieve excellent customer service and to drive their development within the RMA matrix.
- Risk and Control
- Prepare lending propositions (execute Regulated Mortgage and Consumer Contracts in a controlled and complaint manner for good quality customer outcomes).
- Manage security documentation and security database.
- Monitor daily overdraft positions.
- Have an awareness of key risks in the role and good familiarisation with processes and procedures.
- To assist with embedding the bank's Risk Management Framework through identifying and managing risks by contributing to the department's Risk Control Self Assessment process.
- To help retain an environment that sets the right tone by fully conforming to risk and conduct, within an efficient environment which aims to maximise the customer experience and generate high quality new business for the bank.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be considered for this excellent role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Ideally educated to degree standard with ACIB/BSc in Financial Services or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 A levels grades A-C or equivalent qualification.
- CeMAP qualification and a desire to undertake other relevant professional qualifications are essential.
- A proven track record as a Relationship Manager and will have had experience in Credit Risk
- Candidates must have a sound knowledge of financial matters, UK/Global economy and financial products.
- Ability to generate new business and to show networking skills.
- It is expected that candidates will be familiar with the usual office systems of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a strong customer focus and will have common sense, excellent attention to detail and a pride in their work.
- Self motivating/pro-active/someone who wishes to develop constantly their professional capabilities.
- Ability to work in a close team, with an appreciation of the values and ethos of the institution.
- Ability to develop very effective relationships internally with all departments in the Bank.
- The ability to work closely with support staff and to share knowledge with the team.
- Highly articulate, good command of English, both verbal and written, excellent communication skills and presentation.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Location: Surrey, England
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Good Benefits + Share Options
Partnership Manager - B2B Business Development
Location: London, England
Portfolio Operations Anlyst
Location: London, England
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits