|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Bens|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Leading London Private Bank are looking for a Relationship Managers Assistant to join a growing team working with HNW Clients both Institutional and Private Clients. This is a great opportunity for the right person and a career path for someone that wants to progress.
Previous Private Banking Experience is Highly desirable.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Predominantly leads the bank's relationship and manages a portfolio in such a way that delivers the highest level of customer service.
- Ensures that we look after customers in the best possible way through natural promotion of the bank's services, and external introductions via the 'trusted adviser' approach
- Assess and make recommendations for suitability of prospective customers.
- Prepare Customer reviews in a timely manner.
- Proactive Customer contact, and support RMA where necessary on day to day issues.
- Provide internal guidance on banking issues.
- Letters to customers and professional intermediaries with an ownership of circa 6
- Business development in line with set objectives to help meet collective departmental [targets]- existing customers and developing professional contacts.
- Ensures there is a high, diverse, attendance rate across the Relationship Manager population.
- Sets high standards & follows established bank policies and procedures ensuring they demonstrate accountability in their role.
- Responsible for the effective management, or day to day oversight, of the RMA to help achieve excellent customer service and to drive their development within the RMA matrix.
Risk and Control
- Prepare lending propositions (execute Regulated Mortgage and Consumer Contracts in a controlled and complaint manner for good quality customer outcomes).
- Manage security documentation and security database.
- Monitor daily overdraft positions.
- Have an awareness of key risks in the role and good familiarisation with processes and procedures.
- To assist with embedding the bank's Risk Management Framework through identifying and managing risks by contributing to the department's Risk Control Self Assessment process.
- To help retain an environment that sets the right tone by fully conforming to risk and conduct, within an efficient environment which aims to maximise the customer experience and generate high quality new business for the bank.
Sorry, this job is no longer available