Leading London Private Bank are looking for a Relationship Managers Assistant to join a growing team working with HNW Clients both Institutional and Private Clients. This is a great opportunity for the right person and a career path for someone that wants to progress.
Previous Private Banking Experience is essential, you will not be considered if you do not have it.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Provide desk cover for Senior Relationship/Relationship Managers
- Prepare straightforward lending propositions to the required standard
- Manage security documentation and maintain security database, instruct lawyers in the preparation of the bank's security
- Good understanding of Regulated Mortgage Contracts and Consumer Credit Act regulations
- Prepare new customer documentation
- Arrangement, organisation and preparation of customer and business development meetings
- Attend meetings with the Relationship Manager and prepare memoranda of notes as required
- Business development support to Relationship Managers
- Customer contact on all day to day issues
- Letters to customers and professional intermediaries
- Prepare and undertake customer reviews
- Monitor daily overdraft positions
- Adhere to the department's risk management regime by ensuring duties are conducted in a controlled and a compliant manner