|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
£30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
City of London
They are a leading and highly respected Investment Manager. They are one of the UK's leading providers of investment management services for individuals, charities and professional advisers. They are currently looking for an administration assistant to join them on a permanent basis. The role requires someone with strong administration and secretarial skills.
Responsible for providing a range of administrative support to the research team and the investment research process.
Core Accountabilities (Including but not limited to):
- Minute taking for an array of investment committee meetings
- Compilation of meeting packs for investment committee meetings
- Chasing of action points and follow ups from meetings
- Organisation of company meetings, both internal and external facing
- Some diary coordination and management for Head of Research and Chief Investment Officer
- Booking of meeting rooms and some liaison with front of house teams and regional offices regarding logistical requirements as required
- Contribution towards activities of research support team and provision of cover as appropriate
- Assistance with organisation of travel bookings for research team.
- Contributing towards the continuing development of the Group by participating in projects, committees and other activities as requested from time to time.
- Personal development of own career.
Key requirements of the candidate:
- Previously worked in a similar administrative role in a wealth management or financial services setting for a minimum 2 years
- Proven experience of minute taking to a high standard (ideally we would like to test this during the interview stage by asking candidates to complete a set of minutes in real time using a recording of our weekly investment meeting)
- Other secretarial experience (drawing up on agendas, compilation of meeting papers, following on actions points, diary coordination and management) essential
- Able to demonstrate a solid technical understanding of a broad array of asset classes and financial securities (related qualifications such as IMC or CISI would be desirable)
- Capability to maintain a consistent level of performance during busy periods
- Excellent organisational ability and time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Self starter who is able to take initiative and operate successfully on an independent basis.
- Committed team player
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office applications
Sorry, this job is no longer available