|Salary:||£75000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
Research Analyst - Private Debt, Real Estate, Infrastructure
£80000 + Bonus +Benefits
They are a global financial services group who provides multi-asset investing solutions and services to institutional clients, and via financial advisors and banks, to individuals. They are famed for their positioning within manager-of-managers investment funds and index funds.
You will provide research and analysis in real estate, infrastructure, private equity and debt strategies to assist the senior research analysts in monitoring select managers and analysis of buy lists of prospective managers for portfolio managers and investment consulting clients. The role includes the following:
- Developing strong relationships with 3rd party marketers and other providers for idea generation.
- Collect, collate and write up information for review by senior team members.
- Set up and participate in research meetings and communications with high interest candidate managers, and ensure analysis is preserved in appropriate database.
- Attend manager and industry events to create relationships, monitor managers and generate investment ideas.
- Perform market research to help identify potential environments for investment purposes.
- Provides recommendations to senior team members.
- Prepares agendas, leads manager meetings (as directed) and record accurately results of manager meetings.
- Prepare analysis of managers.
- Prepare Sounding Board documents.
- Regular communication with managers to monitor activities and current views regarding the markets in which they are invested.
- Collect and capture manager, fund, company and asset data into proprietary database
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- BA or BS Finance, Accounting, Economics or related discipline, CFA, CAIA certification preferred
- 3 years experience as in an analytical role with experience of any combination of Private Debt, Real Estate or Infrastructure.
- Proven analytical, technical, and systems skills and proven ability to explain complex investment topics orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to understand and use financial theory and tools
- Demonstrated ability to think independently and to make an investment case
- Strong interpersonal, networking, and written and verbal communication skills and capacity to proactively establish and maintain effective relationships.
- Self-starter and able to demonstrate initiative
Sorry, this job is no longer available