|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
Research & Data Administrator
£30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
City of London
They are a leading and highly respected Investment Manager. They are one of the UK's leading providers of investment management services for individuals, charities and professional advisers. They are currently looking for an Research & Data administrator to join them on a permanent basis. The role requires someone with strong administration and data skills.
As the role holder you'll be responsible for providing a range of data and information administration and analysis to support the research team and investment process.
Core Accountabilities (Including but not limited to):
- Support data management processes to deliver look through holdings reporting on collectives funds for forward looking risk analysis. Regular data uploads, cleansing and management of non-disclosure agreements and related documentation.
- Assist in the ongoing development of systems and processes to manage information and data to support the delivery of the research process.
- Liaison with research suppliers and tracking of budget, contracts and related documentation. Implement efficient process for keeping information up to date with systematic alerts and periodic reviews.
- Manage database of collective fund information and data relating to legal structure, tax status, cost and other related characteristics. Upkeep, data entry, verification and occasional data analysis.
- Manage and report information relating to capacity management of investment recommendations and asset flows with reference to holding limits.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Educated to undergraduate degree level in a relevant subject, or qualified by experience.
- Experienced in working with large datasets and highly proficient in using Excel, Access and other databases to manage and analyse data.
- Previous experience working in a similar administrative / data analysis role in a wealth management or financial services setting desirable.
- Committed team player with ability to effortlessly coordinate between individual stakeholders and teams.
- IMC Qualification desirable but not essential.
- Project management experience and skills preferred.
Sorry, this job is no longer available