|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
£40,000 - £45,000
They are a highly respected and prestigious Investment Manager. They are one of the UK's leading providers of investment management services for individuals, charities and professional advisers. They are currently looking for a RFP/RFI Manager to join them on a temporary basis for maternity cover.
The role holder will be joining the Digital Marketing team and will be responsible for RFI content management. You will be responsible for managing the information content about the firm to support the successful completion for requests for information.
Role Accountabilities (including but not limited to):
- Ad-Hoc requests, regular requests, database entries and award submissions.
- Maintaining standard answers and promoting their availability.
- Manage standard answer documents, refreshing on an agreed timetable to required quality and deadlines, ensuring responses are both accurate and compelling.
- Follow compliance procedures for the approval of all marketing materials, including submitting all financial promotions with supporting evidence for compliance review and maintaining accurate records.
- Proactively seeking new information on the firm which could enhance/improve RFI responses and uploading of this data to internal systems.
- 5 years experience within investment management (Sales, Marketing, RFI roles desirable)
- Solid investment knowledge and knowledge of both unit trusts and the discretionary asset management sectors, products and services/financial markets/financial services marketing and the needs/interests of intermediaries, charities and consultants.
- Experienced with the use of QVidian and technically astute with the program.
- You must have good interpersonal skills and the ability to manage expectations and develop productive relationships with internal customers and investment professionals.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to be able to analyse and interpret information critically.
- Excellent attention to detail and a keen eye for accuracy and consistency.
- Good ability to question, negotiate and influence.
Sorry, this job is no longer available