|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
£45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
City of London
My client are a leading independent global asset manager, dedicated to delivering the best outcomes for clients through a highly diversified range of actively-managed products. They support both individual investors and institutional investors alike, through a range of products such as quities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives.
Working as part of the wider Global Marketing team, the Global Proposal team are responsible for the creation of pitch/tender and due diligence materials across both retail and institutional distribution teams globally. This role will be responsible for preparing standard and less complex RFPs/DDQs. You will report directly to the RFP Manager, EMEA.
- Take responsibility for standard DDQs and quarterly reporting requests
- Support more experienced members of the team with more complex RFPs
- Assist in writing new content and providing to Knowledge Management team for uploading to Qvidian
- Contribute to the maintenance and organisation of the Global Proposal team directory
- Review and proof read work produced by other team members
- Respond to regular and ad hoc data requests from the sales and client teams either via the Sharepoint workflow system or from the team email inbox
- Ensure appropriate and clear language is used in accordance with the Janus Henderson literature principles, for product documentation and disclosures
- Ensure as far as possible that disclosures, i.e. investment objectives and policies, and respective risk disclosures are reflected consistently within product documentation and across like products (where jurisdictional regulations permit)
- Carry out additional duties as assigned
The Role holder will have/be:
- Educated to degree level. Strong English, Mathematics, Finance and/or Economics qualifications.
- Previous RFP experience within an asset management company.
- Experience across different asset classes; equities, fixed income and absolute return/hedge funds.
- Computer literate (advanced Word and Excel)
- Knowledge of financial markets, financial markets function and the impact of economic figures and national/regional/global events on markets.
- Understanding of issues relating to market abuse and anti-money laundering
- Experience of completing both wholesale and institutional documents preferred but not essential.
Sorry, this job is no longer available