|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55 - £65 per annum + benefits|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
The candidate is expected to be able to create pre-sales material (pitch books) of high institutional quality, as well as organising of RFP/RFI's against tight deadlines and high expectations. The candidate will also be expected to assist other team members located in global offices for the preparation of Presentations/marketing material and RFPs. The role will include:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creation and maintenance of English-Language strategy pitch books, fact sheets and customised presentation material for international institutional investors.
- Organisation and preparation of presentations and RFPs/RFIs to international institutional prospects.
- Support international institutional materials team members in global offices for preparation of their presentations, RFP's and other ad hoc materials when requested.
- Response to ad hoc requests from all sales channels and other departments.
- Project work and maintenance of internal data systems e.g. SharePoint and Qvidian.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of working experience within the asset management industry
- Excellent communications skills. Strong articulation of strategies in presentation material and RFP responses need to be of the highest quality and keen eye for detail
- Strong knowledge of financial markets and products. Financial market certifications will be a positive. Knowledge of asset management market standards (e.g. GIPS, UCITS) and regulations are advantageous
- Very strong PC skills and in-depth experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Strong PowerPoint skills is a must.
Sorry, this job is no longer available