|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
RFP Writer (Junior) - Business Development
£40,000 - £50,000
City of London
My client are one of Europe's largest asset managers and a major global investor. My client offers tailored strategies to the needs of institutional and retail investors across the full spectrum of asset classes including, fixed income, equity, multi-asset, liability-driven investment, property and alternative solutions.
The role holder will contribute to the process of delivering new business including answering client and consultant queries, preparing pitch documents, including RFPs and RFIs. This role has been structured to provide a career path for candidates who may want to work in RFP for a few years before moving into sales/business development or alternatively want to stay in RFP.
- Respond to RFPs/RFIs and DDQs: Complete accurate, timely, high quality submissions in response to requests from prospective/existing clients and consultants. Review work of other team members
- Respond to general enquiries: Respond to general enquiries for information and data from internal and external clients
- Maintain RFP database: Support the business in ensuring that records are current and relevant on Qvidian
- Standard RFPs and RFP supporting information: Support the team in maintaining databases and standard documents on a periodic and ad hoc basis as well as create new product profiles as appropriate.
- Maintain central sources of information: Support the team in maintaining centrally held folders to support RFP work
- Relationship management: Build good working relationships with the client account management team, consultant relations, data, product specialists, sales, marketing services and other key teams within the wider business.
- Additional: Work with team members to support workflow, contribute to key projects and support ad hoc tasks.
As the roleholder you'll be/have:
- Educated to degree level. Strong English, Mathematics, Finance and/or Economics qualifications.
- Attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed in investment management.
- Aptitude for the English language, with strong writing and editing skills.
- Intermediate word (formatting) and intermediate excel (formula writing) skills.
- A proactive attitude and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on multiple requests simultaneously.
- Ability to interpret and manipulate large data sets.
- Professional Qualifications such as IMC preferred but not essential.