My client, a leading global financial services company are looking to recruit an Operational Risk Analyst to join their Group Operational Risk team which in turn forms a vital part of the Group Head Office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following requirements:
- Maintaining and helping with the evolution of the ORF
- Supporting various BUs in the use of the ORF
- Facilitating and coordinating the Solvency II OR capital scenario processes
- Preparing the relevant MI reports focused around OR
- Work with the BUs in respect of deep dives and thematic reviews
- Conduct OR training and awareness.
The ideal candidate should be degree qualified with (or be prepared to study for) a relevant Risk Management qualification - e.g. IRM, ACII, CISI, ACA, ACII or PRMIA and have around 2 to 3 years experience.
In exchange for the above my client offers a competitive remuneration package with the opportunity to join a global financial services organisation.