|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£80000 - £88000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Risk Systems Analyst
12 months Fixed Term Contract
£80000 - £88000 + Excellent benefits + Bonus
They are a well-known and strongly established banking group with a unique brand history who offer their customers a truly personalised experience. The bank has strong employee values and is a highly collegiate environment. Apart from a good working environment you will also play a key part in shaping the operational risk processes and profile of the bank who are going through significant change.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
- Knowledge and experience of Risk Management Systems/implementing a Risk Management System
- Project Management experience and qualification (the candidate will need to follow the bank's approach to Project Management)
- Excellent Information gathering Skills
- Strong ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Excellent analytical and numerical Skills
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, i.e being able to communicate well across organisational levels and influence to achieve the project objectives
- Understanding of and experience of full system implementation project cycle
- Understanding of and experience of project management techniques and practices
- Prior project experience with Risk Management systems implementation and/or Financial service/Risk management knowledge would be an advantage
- Suitable Project Management qualification - such as PRINCE2
Reporting to the Deputy Head of Risk, the role will support changes to the current Incident Management System during the transitional phase. You will be responsible for evaluating, selecting, implementing a Risk Management System for use by the Risk team and the business in order to:
- Capture enterprise wide risk data
- Capture operational issues, incidents and complaints
- Generate risk reports.
The role in particular focuses on:
Current Incident Management System (to support transition period)
- Assisting in information gathering for a transitional Incident Management System
- Developing a system specification document for discussion with IT to determine potential solutions i.e. enhancement to current system or full scale rebuild. The analysis to include time scales and cost / benefit analysis and recommend a solution.
- Managing project for implementing agreed solution for the enhancements to the current system.
Enterprise Risk Management System
- Assist in information gather and drawing up a system specification document for an Enterprise Wide Risk Management system.
- Analyse the market and produce a short list of systems with pros & cons and cost / benefit analysis.
- Organise demos of short listed systems for all key stakeholders.
- Organise proof of concept exercise for short listed systems.
- Lead negotiations with supplier of agreed system.
- Manage project for implementing agreed solution for the agreed Enterprise Risk Management System
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Location: London, England
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Business Finance Manager
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £70000 - £76000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum + Good commission + Benefits