£30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
City of London
They are a leading and highly respected Investment Manager. They are one of the UK's leading providers of investment management services for individuals, charities and professional advisers. They are currently looking for an Secretary/Administration Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. The role requires someone with strong administration and secretarial skills.
To provide efficient and effective secretarial and administrative support, thus contributing to an excellent client service and the smooth operation of the team.
- Manage and file all correspondence and client files.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, answering enquiries, taking messages and passing on where appropriate.
- Open and distribute incoming post.
- Maintain manager/ teams diary, including arranging meetings and organising travel.
- Preparation of Manager/ team expenses.
- Management overall administration tasks.
- Produce typed documents either from audio tape or manuscript.
- Provide support to other departmental secretaries and staff as required.
- Education to GCSE or equivalent.
- Secretarial college qualification would be advantageous.
- Copy/Audio typing experience.
- Good Excel and Word skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Corporate awareness.
- Conscientious and must enjoy routine secretarial work.
- Attention to detail and quality.