My client, a major global markets player, is hiring for a Securities Lending Middle Office Analyst. This will be a contract opportunity running until October 2017.
The team are responsible for Securities Lending, and are looking for support within the team. The team itself directly supports the front office.
- Input, cancellation and allocation of trades
- Process and validate transactions
- Assist with onboarding
- Assist with any new projects/new initiatives
- Recall or reallocate Bonds/Equities from counterparties
- Ensure sells and buy-ins are processed accurately
- Investigate interest claims/buy-ins and provides feedback to line manager
My client is looking for:
- Securities Lending Operations experience
- Equities/Bonds experience
- A degree is preferable